12.24.2005

Merry Chirstmas Eve!

Holy fuckin' Moses I had a good time last night. Cassandra, Brie and I went down to McFaddon's and met up with KK and her friends. Within 2 minutes of getting there I finished a drink and Jordan bought me a shot. It was a good night. I really didn't think I'd enjoy a bar with a cover charge and hip-hip music, but it turned out to be great music and they started playing 80's stuff as the night wore on. I don't even dance and I was all over that floor. Made a few friends, made better friends with some people. Son of a bitch I was drunk. But sadly, we said after-party at our house and everyone but Cassandra and me assed out within like 45 minutes. So we only stayed up til four. Bummer. Party at my house tomorrow night! And Monday! Time to get ready for work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home