9.28.2004

Jesus spit in my food

There is no evil rant tonight. Sorry to dissapoint Andonesia, I know how much you wanted to bust out the nine iron. I'm just fucking tired tonight. Unless you wanna talk about how much Windows sucks because you have to register it but if you put a new hard drive in, what the fuck are you supposed to do? I'm so not buying another copy of that shitty ass fucking piece of shit OS. Oh yeah, and who the fuck thinks I'm actually going to pay $115 for a paperback book? I'll fucking drop that that class like an aborted fetus in the toilet. Oh, well, I guess there was a little evil. Just a pinch. I took a class because the teacher is hot, but that’s not evil, just smart. Or not since it is no fun to look and not touch. Sorry to bore you guys tonight. If it makes all my treasured minions feel special (as you know all of you are), I hate you all so much, so very very much. For you I hope the gates of hell open up and you are eaten by the zombies of Nixon and Gary Busey. He's not dead yet? Yeah fucking right...

D

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger D said...

No way friGG, I would never sacrifice my self respect and put his job in danger like that. Oh wait, I sacrifice my self respect every day... British, its what's for dinner...

D

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger D said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home