10.02.2004

You need to make an appointment if the posted office hours do not fit your schedule

Oh what shall the omniscient dBombshell bluster about tonight? I should probably narrow it down a bit. How about this, I hate jerks. I guess that's too narrow, that kind of encompasses the greater part of our population. I fucking hate you stupid ass Profs who think you are cool because you can start your class before 8am. What kind of fucking douche bag ass clown can understand math at that hour? Only the suck-up little fucktards who long to feel the prof's balls slapping against their pasty white ass. During posted office hours of course.

To my dear friend Tess, right now I am in awe of you. Not only have you done one of the evilest things I could fathom (sorry dudes, details on this one would cause trouble), but you have also done the kindest, sweetest thing ever for your fellow evil buddy. You fucking rock my socks off. And sorry....it was wicked fun though.

It is indeed a glorious day…..

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home