1.01.2006

2006 has arrived!


Wow. That was a shitty ending to a shitty year. I’m looking forward to 2006 and putting all the drama and lame bullshit behind me. So FUCK YOU 2005, fuck you stupid assholes who think they can treat me like shit, fuck you shitty classes I’m sick of taking and fuck you stupid libido, You just wait your turn. If I’ve left anyone or anything out that made my 2005 the worst year ever, then let me just say, FUCK YOU TOO!

Now it’s 2006 and it’s all behind me. I’m stronger and better and after everything that happened, I’m just fine. Lets get this incredible year started!

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Well i am sorry you had a shity end of the year. buck up kido things will get better. i would make some mocking comment as always but i'm not feelin it right now. so chin up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home