8.18.2005

Thanks for this one Jesús


Thanks for tuning in boys and girls. Well boys, both of you. I have no time for you, I admit it. I can admit it when I have a problem. Well, my problem is the one day I’ve had off in three weeks. Jaeger has been my best friend, and you people have given me SHIT! Ahh I’m just fucking with you. I’ve got some good rants for you, involving a lot of racial slurs and other derogatory comments toward minorities. Of course I know what you’re thinking out there, she promises and doesn’t deliver. Well you just wait and watch me deliver motherfuckers! At very least I’ve provided you with entertainment while you wait for me to get my blogger shit together. Fuck you.

6 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Andy said...

ok i am a bit lost do ya know anon? was that partly spam? might be that its late and i have not been to sleep. (or early depending on your view) either way doesn't matter lost my train of thought damn old ppl.

 
At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured, since you'll never be able to get the image of Frodo blowing Legolas out of your head, you'd need boner pills, cheap. Our high quality pharmacy in mexico skips the middle man and goes right to meth-lab Juan for our pharmecuticals. Did we say boner pills? We meant meth, but the high from meth is better than an erection or human contact at all, trust us. 1 875 meth 4me. No tests, no books, and no more messy faucet fixtures, since you will spend all night polishing them.

 
At 2:36 AM, Blogger D said...

Well that sounds like more fun then the penis enlargement patch. My penis is big enough, but I could use help popping a boner. And the faucets could use some serious scrubbing. MMmmm meth.

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Justin said...

D no come blog no more. D work too much. D need call or write friends so friends know she not dead.

-Caveman Dave

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Andy said...

Thank you caveman dave i was just coming to say something like that. well ok i was gonna threaten to lock you in a room and make ya watch gordon nance have sex but either way POST DAMN YOU!

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger D said...

the midget has run out of liquor and will now post. thanks you for being diligent Andy. When you coming up here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home