7.06.2005

I have needs too!

You know guys, you are so demanding of me. Do you expect me to be so full of hate all the time? What if I became a sweet innocent young lady, no cursing, no hatred (I believe in equality, equal hatred for all mankind!) and no scathing commentaries spewing fourth from my fingertips? You should learn to appreciate what I give you.

I’d like to welcome all our new readers to the circle of hate, both of them. Don’t be shy about adding your own bits of hatred; we’ll ridicule you just like everyone else.

And can we sign the fucking guestbook? I mean common. It’s right here. You don’t want to make me look like a loser in front of my friends do you (shut up Andy)?

5 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Justin said...

Well, I haven't known you long enough to unappreciate you yet, so I still appreciate you. You don't have to hate all the time on your blog, thought it is nice to read, but you should post more often. Cause if I keep posting more comments on your old posts to have conversations with you then we'll both look like lunatics. Plus, who needs real life when you can talk to a computer and have other people read it all over the world and then never say hello, like I do! Shameless Plug!

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger D said...

No I really should post more I know. But sometimes its hard to reach inside of yourself and bring that hate out *sniff* You went through all that trouble and didnt even sign the guestbook? You dissapoint me sir!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Justin said...

No, look! There, it's signed! I'm ok!

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger Andy said...

good to see we have gotten to the point where you tell me to shut up before i can lip off good stuff

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger D said...

I know Andy, I feel so close....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home