10.10.2004

PRRRRUUUUNEEE biatch!

I hate Jager. But you know what? It kicks ass with Dr. Pepper. frigg, Dr. pepper is so prune flavor, how else could it combine with licorice? It takes two sick tastes, prune and black licorice, and they cancel each other. So it turns out to be tasty and yummy. Mmm yummy drunken goodness in my tummy. Hey guess what? Hate you all, but right now I LOVVVVEE you. Thank you minions for sponsoring me to drink alone, just for the fun of it. And the fun of getting up extra early for lab. IT’S FUCKING PRUNE FLAVORED! FUCK YOU GUYS WHO DON’T GET IT. I ASSUME ALL YOU WHO DON’T KNOW WHAT FLAVOR IT IS AREN'T GETTITNG ANY
ANYWAYS FUCKERS!!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Blogger Andy said...

POST SOMETHING NEW DAMN IT! where is the lil hate machine that could huh i don't even know you anymore -fake crying-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home