9.26.2005

Good enough to fuck your mother!

I've been thinking a whole hell of a lot lately. My sense of compassion for the world around me just doesn't seem good enough. I try and do the right thing and stand behind my morals, but it just doesn't seem to cut it. I think about the animals I eat and how horrible their lives were. I think about how I don't wear diamonds for moral reasons, but I still wear fake ones, and that just seem innadequate. My volunteer work seems hopeless, I couldn't even visit the animal shelter without bawling and trying to figure out how to take a dog home. I think its time to step it up several notches. If every little bit helps, then I can squeeze a few more in.

5 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger Andy said...

You have to understand that if one person could change the world we would be livin my idea of what needs to happen. but since that ain't happening we all just try to do what we feel is right. you do more then most ppl even dare and thats caring in the first place. so take some solace in the fact that you care enough to let it upset you. anyway all gems are just rocks and i have some gravel in the drive way your welcome to some. :P

ps we can add mr anonymous to my "work farm"

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger D said...

Thanks Andy, I needed that. Lets add that fucker to your work farm and work him like an illegal alien that cant get a green card (lol, like that happens...). Gravel just doesn't sparkle like a diamond. But lots of other stones are way better, no one dies to get them on my finger.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Andy said...

you just need a rock tumbler then my gravel will be good nuff for ya

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Andy said...

Come one come all children of all ages and see my vid i posted of your friend and mine drunk as a skunk.

yes i just pluged my site.

 
At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Something to keep in mind...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home