10.12.2005

I have low grade narcolepsy


So I'm in class today, taking notes. I made a side note on something and dozed off in the middle of writing the sentence. If you know Miss D, you know this is not uncommon. I'm narcoleptic and insomniatic at the worst times; my body knows what I don't need and does it. but I digress. So I fall asleep in the middle of this sentence, and after a bit I wake up and go about my notes. My lab partner points to my little note and asks, "he never said that, what the fuck." So after I fell asleep but was still writing, I wrote SEX at the end of my sentence. Yadda yadda yadda SEX. Guess we know what I was thinking about.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Andy said...

cars? bunny rabits? thumb boy?

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger D said...

Smartass.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home