10.18.2005

Oh my word! Its all too much to take.

Oh my oh my oh my. So much exciting stuff this week I think I may die from it. So there are the clusterfuck of Basement II demos that were leaked. To: Elliott From: Portland comes out February 7th, So pumped for that. In no order:

1) The Decemberists - Clementine
2) Helio Sequence - Satellite
3) The Thermals - Ballad of Big Nothing
4) Crosstide - Angeles
5) Amelia - Between the Bars
6) Dolorean - The Biggest Lie
7) Sexton Blake - Rose Parade
8) Swords - I Didn¹t Understand
9) Sean Croghan - High Times (previously unreleased track)
10) Lifesavas - Happiness
11) Jeff Trott - Wouldn¹t Mama Be Proud
12) Society of People of Ambiance and Elegance - Speed Trials
13) To Live and Die in LA - Kings Crossing
14) We Are Telephone - Division Days
15) Eric Matthews - Needle in the Hay

And last but not least, Juliana Theory, Jamison Parkerm June and The Fury are at the Hawthorne the 27th. And I get the fucking day off. Boo-fuckin-ya. Heatmiser has been making me cry too.

3 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger D said...

I dont wanna talk about it. I think I'm gonna cry. No wait I do wanna talk about it. How lucky are we to get more....

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger D said...

I know how stupid was it of me to post without checking out what it looks like? I'm a TARDY!

 
At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's bloody 3ish on sunday. The crosstides CD is enough to blister y'r ears. "Anybody else". Yeah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home