3.27.2006

News of the Strange


Well, actually since so many of you have questioned my very existence it’s probably a good idea pretend I’m still alive and update you sorry lonesome fucks. Soo, in the last few weeks:

I’ve been at work most of this whole time. It’s a well known fact that I’m a workaholic for the simple reason I love my job. It keeps me busy and my mind off of other things. Its been a little crazy with the long hours and cranky people though, I think its almost time to get away for an afternoon.

When not at work, or getting ready for work I’ve been at that doctor’s about a million times. And I’ve gotta go about a million more.

Been thinking a lot about my move in June, thinking of getting out of this place for a few years. It could be good for me. I feel like there is nothing to keep me in Oregon.

Elliott got fixed and promptly removed her own stitches. She’s lucky her guts didn’t spill out everywhere.

I missed out on the sexiest pair of Gucci glasses ever. When I went back for them they’d sold every last pair. Retail therapy eases all wounds; if only for a short time.

“Why did God make us all different, if he wants us all to be the same?” In short, I’m still around, but I’m probably at the pharmacy. And if not I’m likely in a bad mood so fuck off. Ever feel like the city you live in exists only as far as your eye can see at any given moment? There isn't a damn thing outside of these four walls tonight.

6 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Andy said...

like a ray of sunshine as always. and move? what you talking bout dawna?

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger D said...

Just what I said Anders. Moving. Out of state. I can't think of one thing to keep me here.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Andy said...

ok now you really have to answer your phone.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger D said...

did you call? i didnt see your name.

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.

I dont know if you check your email or this thing anymore, or whats going on for that matter. just checking in on you. I got that comic up I was telling you about. its at upheaval.comicgen.com
well, I guess I'll tty later, dj.
jefe

 
At 4:19 AM, Blogger D said...

Hi jefe. I'm still here. Just not gabby. Whats new with you? Hows Germany?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home